I have 10 year of experience in Digital Marketing. According to my experience I am giving some tips to business owners and who are new in this online marketing platform, how to hire an SEO expert for your business.
Why you need an Online Platform?
In the digital era of 21st century, almost all business platforms are taking their venture online. User is interested to buy things and services online to their convenience, because users have lot of options from which they can choose and get some more exciting deals.
So if you have the product/service which you can sell online, but don’t have an online platform to sell it? First you buy a domain, according to your service or product.
How to Buy Domain?
Right now search on Google “buy domain name”, what you see a lot of websites visible in Google page. Don’t worry I am telling to top 3 websites where you can purchase a domain for your online business. These websites also provide hosting for your domain.
Now you have a website, but the problem is who will manage your website and bid it amongst the top rankers on the search engine?
Hire an SEO Expert
Every website needs a good SEO Expert, who is going to look after your website and rank it on search engine. I am giving some tips how to hire an SEO expert.
1. An interview
2. A reference check
3. A technical audit
Step One: The Interview
When you take an interview for SEO Expert to work on your website, I recommend listening and make sure they’re focused on the right things.
For example, SEO interviewer should be focused on taking your business to new heights by improving their online appearance.
If Interviewer asks you questions like, it’s a good sign:
• What is your USP (Unique Selling Proposition)?
• Who is your customer?
• How do customers found your website?
• How does your business make money on this website?
• Do you use offline Marketing or social media?
• Who are your competitors?
Step Two: Check References
The second step of the hiring SEO expert, as recommended by Google, is a reference check of past companies or clients.
How to Check Website is Good or Not?
• You can check number of keywords ranked in Google
• You can check brand value
• Monthly website Traffic
• Websites Reviews in Google and other review sites
• Number of Queries
• Website user interface
Visit – Digital Marketing Consultant
Step Three: Technical Knowledge
After checking references your interviewer, it’s time to final round for a technical knowledge. The SEO expert should come back with an important list of what should be improved to make a site more search-friendly.
Que- How can I do SEO for free?
Ans- SEO is free process, you can read below points.
• Know your targeted audience
• Find keywords for your business
• Create your site with targeted keywords in mind
• Build site authority and create backlinks through quality content
• Increase your brand value day to day
• Understand Google Analytics and Google Search Console
• Read SEO blogs and take free courses.
Que- How much does Google Analytics cost?
Ans- Google Analytics is free of cost.
Que- How much does Google Search Console cost?
Ans- Google Search Console is free of cost.
Que- How to do keyword research?
Ans- Keyword research is the most important part for your website.
• Business Study
• Define your goals
• Create a list of relevant topics
• Create a list of targeted keywords
• Use good keyword planner tool
• Study the search intent
• Identify long tail keyword
• Research your competitor’s targeted keywords
Que- How fast does SEO work?
Ans- Many SEO Experts will tell you that it takes 2 to 3 months to start seeing results in Google. That’s generally true.
Please fill in the details below. Our experts will contact you shortly!
- 7 Tips for Hiring an SEO Freelancer
- 4 Important Tips to Build a Strong SEO Plan During COVID-19
- HOW TO SEO YOUR TRAVEL WEBSITE
- How to Hire an SEO Expert or Digital Marketing Consultant
- How to Hire an SEO Expert in Noida
- Digital Marketing “Who, What, Why, and How”?
- Who Owns Jiomart
- Who Owns Google
- Top Chinese Apps in your Mobile and Personal Computer
- Why Companies Hire Digital Marketing Consultants or Professionals?